Why Join The Booster Club?
Your support helps make extracurricular activities possible! Please join your friends, neighbors, and classmates in becoming a Booster Club member.
- With state funding for public education on the decline, community support for extracurricular activities is more important than ever before.
- To ensure South Pasadena High School offers its students a full range of activities, the Booster Club raises approximately $200,000 each year.
- If your child has participated in a sport, a science, music, theater, journalism, or pep program, a student club, or Grad Night, he or she has benefited from Booster Club support.
- If you graduated from SPHS during the past 50 years, you benefited from Booster Club support.
- Booster Club funds pay for uniforms, buses for away games and field trips, support publication of the student newspaper and yearbook, student theater productions, and the band.
- Booster club funds have refinished the gym floor, helped pay for the installation of artificial turf on Roosevelt Field, a new surface on the track, and the renovation of the baseball field.
Seven membership categories to choose from:
$1,000 to $4,999
$500 to $999
$250 to $499
$100 to $249
Tiger Country Club
Two booster gifts, four game passes
Two Booster gifts, two game passes
One Booster gift, two game passes
One Booster gift, one game pass
The annual gift is selected from Booster Tiger merchandise. The pass gives you free admission to all home regular season games for which admission is charged (football and basketball).
To join, please print and fill out an application and mail it to:
SPHS Booster Club
1935 Milan Ave.
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Questions? Please call Bill Kloezeman '61 at (626) 799-5012.